Strategic Planning is an effective goalsetting tool that includes:
- Strategies and objectives aligned with the school district’s mission and beliefs
- Collaboration and consensus among internal and external stakeholders
- Commitment from the school district leadership to a defined long-term plan
- Accountability of administration and staff
- Ongoing and consistent monitoring of progress and success
The NASB Board Leadership staff can facilitate the engagement of stakeholders and assess all the relevant data. Analysis of the data is articulated through a district needs analysis followed by the creation of a strategic plan unique to your district supported by objectives, strategies, performance indicators, etc. Once the plan is implemented, our process ensures success through accountability by continuously monitoring progress.