Join NASB's Legislative and Advocacy Team, along with members of NASB’s Legislation Committee, Board of Directors, and others from districts across Nebraska for our Legislative Lunch learning and networking sessions throughout the year. Engage with one another, in-person or virtually, share thoughts from your districts, and hear about key bills, the current schedule, coalitions that are or have the potential of forming, and other hot topics on the attendees minds.
Upcoming NASB LEGISLATIVE LUNCHes
February 27 - Ohiowa
District 32 w/ Sen. Brandt
2022 NASB Legislative Lunch Meet & Greets
- District 42 Legislative Candidate Jacobson in North Platte
- District 44 Legislative Candidate Ibach in Lexington
- District 34 Legislative Candidate Lippincott in Central City
- District 36 Legislative Candidate Holdcroft in Springfield
- District 24 Legislative Candidate Hughes in York
- District 36 Legislative Candidate Lauritsen in Papillion
- District 48 Legislative Candidate Lease II in Scottsbluff
- District 40 Legislative Candidate DeKay in Plainview
- District 18 Legislative Candidate Young in Elkhorn
- District 24 Legislative Candidate Hotovy in Stromsburg
- District 48 Legislative Candidate Hardin in Scottsbluff
- District 16 Legislative Candidate Petersen in Blair
"Thank you for hosting these meet and greets. The time spent getting to know our potential legislators was valuable and informative!"
Learn more about the views and opinions of this year's Legislative Candidates now at:
All Dates & Locations Tentative & Subject to Change
NASB does not endorse candidates and does not make recommendations to members, or anyone, on whom to support for election. NASB may, from time to time, provide opportunities for candidates for elected office to meet with or communicate with its membership. Any NASB event allowing candidates for office to meet or communicate with its membership should not be considered a direct or passive endorsement of any candidate.