National Affiliation of Superintendent Searchers (NASS)
Did you know ...
NASB is a member of the National Affiliation of Superintendent Searchers (NASS).
What is NASS?
- Over 100 professionals serving as search consultants for school board associations in 40 states, supported by NSBA.
- An affiliation that harnesses the experiences of search professionals who bring proven track records of placements that last, bringing sustained and quality leadership to your district.
- An experienced network with diverse public and private sector background in government, human resources, marketing and educational leadership.
Why does NASS exist?
- To fulfill our mission: finding top executive leadership for school districts throughout the United States, through our core values: ethics, integrity, leadership and teamwork.
- To collaborate nationally on the search process, including nationwide job postings and recruiting highly qualified candidates.
- To assist our colleagues in other states with nationwide job postings in highly visible industry publications and websites in order to notify a national market of the vacancy.
- To research and identify best practices in the superintendent search hiring process.
- To share vital background and reference information on candidates in other states.
- To assist with recruiting highly qualified candidates that may not be actively looking for new leadership opportunities.