The All Lines Interlocal Cooperative Aggregate Pool provides insurance coverage to public school districts in the state of Nebraska.
Our coverage includes Property, General Liability, Automobile Liability and Physical Damage, School Boards Errors and Omissions, Crime, Public Employee Dishonesty and Workers’ Compensation in one single package.
ALICAP was formed in 1990 for the purpose of covering Nebraska schools, very specifically, and exclusively, and during that formation there were 6 fundamental promises established.
- Stabilize the marketplace
- Provide enhanced coverage
- Supply a customized loss control program
- Deliver claims management and allow district input
- Offer competitive pricing
- Return Surplus to the owner districts/ESUs
If your district isn’t already a member of ALICAP, please contact our office. We’d be happy to provide your school board with a quote.
For more information, or to join please contact:
Nebraska Association of School Boards
1311 Stockwell Street | Lincoln, NE 68502
402-423-4951 | 800-422-4572