National Affiliation of Superintendent Searchers (NASS)
ATTENTION NASS MEMBERS
We are excited to host the Annual NASS Workalike Meeting in Nebraska this August. We will begin around 3:00 PM on Wednesday, August 2nd and be done by noon on Friday, August 4. The meeting will be held at the Embassy Suites in The Old Market area of downtown Omaha.
Online Hotel Booking information
You may either call 1-800-EMBASSY and use the code NAS or use the booking link above.
The Old Market in Omaha Nebraska, is in Omaha's Arts & Entertainment District. Everything will be held at the hotel or within a few blocks. We have arranged with the Embassy Suites to have the room rate effective early and late in the event you plan to come ahead of the conference or stick around after. If you are traveling by plane, you will want to fly into Eppley Airfield. It is an easy ride to the Old Market area, maybe 10 – 15 minutes depending on the time of day. If you have extra time, we would recommend checking out the many restaurants and shops in the Old Market, visit the awesome Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium (omahazoo.com ) or walk through some of Lauritzen Gardens 100 acres ( lauritzengardens.org).
$265 - Registration Fee
$50 - Activity Fee (includes dinner, desserts, drinks, and dueling pianos)
$100 - Guest Fee (Thursday event dinner and activity)
$159 - Hotel Fee
*Hotel special room rate good until July 3
*Event registration closes July 17
Did you know ...
NASB is a member of the National Affiliation of Superintendent Searchers (NASS).
What is NASS?
- Over 100 professionals serving as search consultants for school board associations in 40 states, supported by NSBA.
- An affiliation that harnesses the experiences of search professionals who bring proven track records of placements that last, bringing sustained and quality leadership to your district.
- An experienced network with diverse public and private sector background in government, human resources, marketing and educational leadership.
Why does NASS exist?
- To fulfill our mission: finding top executive leadership for school districts throughout the United States, through our core values: ethics, integrity, leadership and teamwork.
- To collaborate nationally on the search process, including nationwide job postings and recruiting highly qualified candidates.
- To assist our colleagues in other states with nationwide job postings in highly visible industry publications and websites in order to notify a national market of the vacancy.
- To research and identify best practices in the superintendent search hiring process.
- To share vital background and reference information on candidates in other states.
- To assist with recruiting highly qualified candidates that may not be actively looking for new leadership opportunities.
WHEN YOUR SCHOOL DISTRICT OR ORGANIZATION HIRES NASB TO CONDUCT A SEARCH, YOUR BOARD HAS TAPPED INTO ONE OF THE MOST EXPERIENCED, QUALIFIED NETWORKS OF SEARCH CONSULTANTS IN THE UNITED STATES, NASS.
FOR INFORMATION CONTACT:
Shari Becker - Director of Search Service
Nebraska Association of School Boards
1311 Stockwell Street - Lincoln, NE 68502